SiteLock
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! - Announcements in Forum : Newfoundland
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View All Announcements (2) Global Announcement
08-11-2012 until 08-31-2020
Glenn
Site Administrator
Been here a while

Super Cool Since: Jun 2003
Locale: USA
Postings: 18,631
Glenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud ofGlenn has much to be proud of
Disabled Veterans receive free Lifetime Membership

Disabled veterans with service-connected rating of 50% or more receive FREE Lifetime Membership.
Active-duty military and law-enforcement HALF PRICE Membership.

UPDATE:
ANY prior service-member who is now a medically disabled person will receive a Lifetime Membership valued at $149.
Your disability does not need to be service connected, but you must have an honorable discharge and be medically disabled.
This change was brought into effect by a thoughtful suggestion from a member and I will offer these persons free memberships as well.

Fully Redacted 214 showing honorable discharge and name matched benefits letter showing 50% or more. Same as you would present to any business for a discount.
PLEASE REMOVE ALL personal information and info before emailing, I will not accept anything more than your name and percentage.
This offer is to show respect and appreciation earned by those who have served this country. Please do-not send me your money, this is the least I can do to show my appreciation and support. Thank you.
To receive your free Lifetime membership simply forward redacted 214 and benefits letter containing only your name and percentage.
In an ideal world this would not be necessary, but unfortunately a few have proven some basic verification is needed.
ADMIN@KLR650.NET

THANKS AGAIN!