SiteLock
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! - View Single Post - TENT 2 moto camping solo - wich one? (minimum screened area)
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #31
Robert Z
LEVEL 3 STAFF

Super Cool Since: Jan 2012
Locale: Avoiding Dysentery
Postings: 354
Robert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to all
Default Re: TENT 2 moto camping solo - wich one? (minimum screened a

I re-read the thread, and honestly... jacking the thread just a little... I'm more interested about inflatable mattresses...

A cheap tent with a tarp (and some para cord) will get you by in many situations, but a cheap mattress (or crappy one) and you're not sleeping, regardless of the quality of tent...

I've got some ideas about motorcycle camping setups I'm looking forward to trying when I hit the PACNW in a month(ish)... but figure I'd better start a little closer to comfortable. I've got a comfortable enough sleeping bag, but the ground support is rather lacking.

Thoughts?
Blue KLR club member #243 Post a pic of your bike here, then pm me for membership. https://www.klr650.net/forums/showthr...light=blue+klr

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Robert Z is offline   Reply With Quote