SiteLock
Eagle Mike's and Sams 762 Stroker kit! - Page 2 - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Premium Advertisers > Eagle Mfg & Eng
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Eagle Mfg & Eng Click the banner to purchase! QUALITY. MADE IN USA! Forum operated by Eaglemike

Old 09-06-2017, 03:38 PM   #21
Eaglemike
LEVEL 3 STAFF

Super Cool Since: May 2005
Locale: San Diego
Postings: 9,402
Eaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud ofEaglemike has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eagle Mike's and Sams 762 Stroker kit!

A few have asked about stroke to rod length ratio. It's good, no worries, can you say 1.6?

It's a straight bolt in to standard cases. This was my design requirement. No spacer needed. You can still work on the bike as easily as it is when stock. This was a design requirement.

We are running a different carb, that will bolt in when we add a couple of parts I make for it. No frame cutting. This was also a design requirement. We'll have a kit with cables, jetted, ready to go, brand new carb, for about $430 plus shipping. Will also work on stock engine KLR, slightly different jetting.

Right now we are running stock camshafts, but have more ready for testing when the dyno is up and running. I'm hoping to have it running for tech day.

Cary Aspy -the real klr650 guru. RIP my brother, I miss you.

Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make it's own decision

Be your own KLR650 GURU!
Eaglemike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
762, eagle, kit, mike, sams, stroker