SiteLock
Versys luggage racks - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Other Kawasaki Motorcycles > Versys Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Versys Discussion Forum

Old 06-27-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
BBouncer5150
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Jun 2007
Locale: Wyoming
Postings: 72
BBouncer5150 is on a distinguished road
Default Versys luggage racks

Hi all. I don't post here very often but have been a member for quite some time and read the forum almost daily. I'm the proud owner of an '08 KLR, and just recently picked up a "like new" green '09 Versys with 1000 miles on it. So far I'm really liking the bike (although not as much as my trusty old KLR!!!) I have yet to take it on any long trips, and before I do, I'm looking to put some Coretec saddle bags on it. I was on the Happy Trails website yesterday and saw their SL racks, which I would like to get to help support the bags, but the pic was for a KLR. I sent an email off asking if they had a pic so I could see what they looked like and how they mounted, but they responded that they didn't have any. Is anyone running these racks? If so, could you post some pics so I can see them before I drop the $200 bucks.
BBouncer5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:16 PM   #2
Streeter

Super Cool Since: Aug 2004
Locale: Minnesota, USA
Postings: 636
Streeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Versys luggage racks

I'm responding to a really old post here, but for anyone looking to put soft saddlebags on a Versys, I can recommend the Dirt Bagz. The best part is, you can buy just the brackets for your KLR, and swap the bags between the two bikes.
Streeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
luggage, racks, versys