SiteLock
Three cheers for Eagle MFG. - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > KLR650 Discussion Forums > KLR650 Maintenance, Modifications & Technical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
KLR650 Maintenance, Modifications & Technical Wrenching and mods - KLR650 Technical discussion only!

Old 07-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
15cherries

Super Cool Since: May 2009
Locale: Kenora,ontario,Canada
Postings: 56
15cherries is on a distinguished road
Default Three cheers for Eagle MFG.

I just received my order from Twisted Throttle in Canada and being a tradesman and machinist I have to say that Eagle Mike's fit,finish and quality are very,very good, probably the best aftermarket parts I have ever seen, they do what they say,they fit like he says and very happy with support documents.
15cherries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:42 PM   #2
Dan Diego

Postings: n/a
Default Re: Three cheers for Eagle MFG.

Yeah, Mike I said a true friend of KLRistas everywhere. The stuff he does in the background for the KLR community is truly remarkable.

A funny anecdote: I was speaking with Mike at his shop a few months ago--right before the big Annual Arizona KLR ride that Jon puts on every April--and he told me that there's an occasional complainer who denigrates Mike and his products. I said, "I want names! Well put together a posse and take care of these whiners!"

He just laughed.

But, yeah, 99.9% of people that meet Mike see what a great guy he is.
Sponsored links
Old 07-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #3
slawson2000
KLR Enthusiast

Super Cool Since: May 2012
Locale: Las Vegas, NV / Pine Grove, CA
Postings: 750
slawson2000 is on a distinguished road

No doubt...
Big Gun Race Exhaust, Moose Racing Skid Plate, Dual Star RadGuard, Advanced Exhaust Timing, PCV, Uni Air Filter, EM Doohickey, EM Torsion Spring, EM Low Profile Drain Plug, Upgraded Balancer Sprockets, ThermoBob2, MOSFET R/R, DynoJet needle, Rox 2" Risers, LEDs, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Cogent Deluxe (Moab +3/4", fork springs, adjustable caps, and DDC's).
slawson2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:57 PM   #4
DPelletier
LEVEL 3 STAFF

Super Cool Since: Aug 2010
Locale: Kelowna B.C.
Postings: 6,482
DPelletier will become famous soon enoughDPelletier will become famous soon enough

Though I haven't met him personally, Mike is a great guy by all accounts. ....what I can attest to is his vast knowledge and his superior products. I have almost everything he makes on my KLR's with the exception of a BB kit (so far!) and I consider many of his items "must haves" on any KLR build.

Dave
twins; 2000 & 2001 KLR's: Cogent suspension, 320mm rotor+SV calipers, IMS tanks+ tankvest, Knight designs pegs, Anti-gravity batteries, Renthal bars, MT21 and D606 tires, FMF Q4 and LeoVince X3, ...and most everything that Eaglemike makes! :-)
DPelletier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
Robert Z
LEVEL 3 STAFF

Super Cool Since: Jan 2012
Locale: Avoiding Dysentery
Postings: 354
Robert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to all

Dave, we'll have to get a ride together to hit an EM tech day once I get moved. It's only 1400 miles from your place to Diego...

And a little over a K from where I hope to be moving to.

A few days heading down the coast... some nice camp grounds...

I'm sure if we get a hold of EM he'll let us in on some tech dates well enough in advance.
Blue KLR club member #243 Post a pic of your bike here, then pm me for membership. https://www.klr650.net/forums/showthr...light=blue+klr

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Robert Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #6
Robert Z
LEVEL 3 STAFF

Super Cool Since: Jan 2012
Locale: Avoiding Dysentery
Postings: 354
Robert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to allRobert Z is a name known to all

I also hear that Dan has a comfortable couch... I mean, seriously comfortable...

Like, so comfortable, he has a waiting list in the couch surfing section of ADV...

We're talking legendary...
Blue KLR club member #243 Post a pic of your bike here, then pm me for membership. https://www.klr650.net/forums/showthr...light=blue+klr

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Robert Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #7
Dan Diego

Postings: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Z View Post
I also hear that Dan has a comfortable couch...
You are always welcome at my place. Any KLR rider passing through has a place to lay his or her head and change tires and oil.
Sponsored links

Tags
cheers, eagle, mfg