SiteLock
Any Albuquerque KLR riders? - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Riders Helping Riders > Buddy Program
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Buddy Program Meet up with riders in your local area, some who may need a little help or just for safety

Old 10-01-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
jthewood

Super Cool Since: May 2012
Locale: Abq NM
Postings: 17
jthewood is on a distinguished road
Default Any Albuquerque KLR riders?

Hey all. Looking for any fellow KLRistas in the Abq area. I'm new to the southwest, but loving the riding. I also have a WR250r. I'm amazed with the KLR's abilities off the beaten path. Looking for anyone who might want to join me in exploring this amazing area! - Jason
jthewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
tstege
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Oct 2011
Locale: Albuquerque
Postings: 64
tstege is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any Albuquerque KLR riders?

Jason,

Picking up my KLR in a week or 2 down in Phoenix from a dealer. I’m up in cedar crest but found a new 2017 down there for super cheap. Would be cool to meet up and ride. Looks like we might be able to ride a lot with the weather we are having so far.

Tyler
tstege is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #3
jthewood

Super Cool Since: May 2012
Locale: Abq NM
Postings: 17
jthewood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any Albuquerque KLR riders?

Hey Tyler,

Good luck with the KLR, I traded mine not long after that post. I moved to a WR250r bc it's a little lighter for the sand and singletrack. We can still ride together, I'm shopping for the new Versys-x 300 so I can do some lighter dual-sporting and longer trips. Good luck with the KLR, it's a great bike, just a little big for what I wanted to do.

Jason
jthewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
albuquerque, klr, riders