SiteLock
SDSC, Riding in Sask! - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Regional Events, Upcoming Rides & Tech Days > Canada
> Saskatchewan
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2015, 11:51 PM   #1
cherkowskic
Occasional Poster

Super Cool Since: Aug 2015
Locale: saskatchewan, canada
Postings: 6
cherkowskic is on a distinguished road
Default SDSC, Riding in Sask!

Hey, all!

First of all, since we're obsessed with the weather around here, beautiful Fall we've had this year, hey!? I'm still seeing some of you DS'ers riding around!

Second of all, I love this site, it's been an invaluable resource for me, and for loads of other KLR owners. My many thanks to all of the knowledgable and wise contributors to this site

Okay, I'm actually here to ask a favour from any of you Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club riders. I've been lurking the site (SDSC) for a while and decided to make a profile so that I could hook up with you lovely people and go for rides and stuff! I tried to make a few profiles(SKFDDY) but there seems to be a problem. I try registering, but it won't send me the confirmation email. I've checked all of my email folders, even used a few different email accounts. Still nothing. I emailed the site moderator (skdualsport@gmail.com) and received no response. I'm wondering if one of you could pass on this message for me and hopefully get it sorted out so I can go riding with you guys!?

Thank you in advance
cherkowskic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
cherkowskic
Occasional Poster

Super Cool Since: Aug 2015
Locale: saskatchewan, canada
Postings: 6
cherkowskic is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SDSC, Riding in Sask!

Update: I found a way to contact the SDSC and got everything sorted out. Hope to see you all out there!
cherkowskic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
riding, sask, sdsc