SiteLock
Grant-in-aid trails and state forest land in MN - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Off The Beaten Path > GPS: Equipment, Tracks and Places
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
GPS: Equipment, Tracks and Places Find the right GPS for you!

Old 06-01-2017, 10:27 PM   #1
rivervalleyrider

Super Cool Since: May 2017
Locale: Minnesota
Postings: 19
rivervalleyrider is on a distinguished road
Default Grant-in-aid trails and state forest land in MN

In my neck of the woods there aren't many mapped trails on the dnr site, but i have been coming across more of these types of signs. If i have deciphered the legal jargon correctly i believe both can be ridden on with a mn plated bike unless other wise posted. Has anyone been out on anything like this, any idea what to expect? Usually I see little paths off into the unknown when i see these signs. Some look pretty over grown and barely used, but there are actual tracks some times too. I'm in the south east part of the state, fillmore and houston county if anyone has been in the area before or is up for some off road exploration post up.
rivervalleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
forest, grantinaid, land, state, trails