SiteLock
LA or San Diego - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Riders Helping Riders > Buddy Program
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Buddy Program Meet up with riders in your local area, some who may need a little help or just for safety

Old 03-26-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
renimus
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Dec 2012
Locale: San Francisco
Postings: 69
renimus is on a distinguished road
Default LA or San Diego

I've been stuck in Redondo Beach for a while and can't get to bottom of mysterious issue with my 2009 KLR - see my post "petcock, carb or something else" in main discussion forum. Was wondering if anyone knows good, trustworthy mechanic that can look into this in LA, San Diego or anywhere in between. I'm heading down to Mexico and need this fixed asap. You can also call/text me at 415 238 7744. Thank you.
renimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
Mikengrace
KLR Enthusiast

Super Cool Since: Jul 2013
Locale: Hollister, California.
Postings: 2,441
Mikengrace is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA or San Diego

Hello renimus.
While I cannot help you as I do not live in the area you are in. I suggest you might PM wymanwynn. He is the KLR Guru. He also lives a bit north of you, but if any body knows who might be able to help you, in the area you are in, he would.
If you haven't already you should post on the KLR main thread as well, you will then be reaching all KLR650.NET forum members. I am sure there are are quite a few in your area. I hope this helps. Keep me posted. Good luck. I hope you get to continue and enjoy your ride through Mexico.
2013 Black KLR. : Acerbis, Leo Vince, T-Bob, Eagle Mike, Happy Trails, Steads Eng., Race Tech, Dyno Jet, Uni Filter, Conti, Koubalink, Pivot Pegs, Bilt, Givi, Eklipes, Garmin, Moose, EBC sintered brake pads, Kawasaki, Cogent Dynamics and farkles from many others. Plus a 2015 Yamaha
FJ-09, to keep it company.
Mikengrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #3
Mikengrace
KLR Enthusiast

Sorry renimus.
I just noticed you have already posted on the main thread. You were wise to do so. I'm surprised that you did not find the help you need. You may still try Wymanwynn, to see if he can direct you somewhere for the help you need. Once again, good luck.
2013 Black KLR. : Acerbis, Leo Vince, T-Bob, Eagle Mike, Happy Trails, Steads Eng., Race Tech, Dyno Jet, Uni Filter, Conti, Koubalink, Pivot Pegs, Bilt, Givi, Eklipes, Garmin, Moose, EBC sintered brake pads, Kawasaki, Cogent Dynamics and farkles from many others. Plus a 2015 Yamaha
Old 03-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
renimus
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Dec 2012
Locale: San Francisco
Postings: 69
renimus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikengrace View Post
Hello renimus.
While I cannot help you as I do not live in the area you are in. I suggest you might PM wymanwynn. He is the KLR Guru. He also lives a bit north of you, but if any body knows who might be able to help you, in the area you are in, he would.
If you haven't already you should post on the KLR main thread as well, you will then be reaching all KLR650.NET forum members. I am sure there are are quite a few in your area. I hope this helps. Keep me posted. Good luck. I hope you get to continue and enjoy your ride through Mexico.
Thanks Mike. I have connected with eagle mike and he'll look into this on Saturday, so all is good.
renimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:30 PM   #5
Mikengrace
KLR Enthusiast

That is good to hear. There is no one better to help solve your problem.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #6
Sxandy
Occasional Poster

Super Cool Since: Nov 2014
Locale: alabama
Postings: 1
Sxandy is on a distinguished road

Hello Mattiethezombiedog.
Welcome to the Buddy Riders list. I will officially add your name to the list as of now. I hope it leads to something great for you.

Tags
diego, san