SiteLock
New KLR Rider in Jax Beach, FL - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Riders Helping Riders > Buddy Program
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Buddy Program Meet up with riders in your local area, some who may need a little help or just for safety

Old 04-02-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
veritas24
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Apr 2015
Locale: Jacksonville, FL
Postings: 24
veritas24 is on a distinguished road
Default New KLR Rider in Jax Beach, FL

Hi all, I just picked up a 2007 KLR 650 and am looking for people to ride with in the Jacksonville area. I'd prefer to do more trail riding than street riding (at least in the beginning).

This is my first bike, so it would help to have someone locally to give me some insight. I have a good deal of experience on dirt bikes.

Looking forward to getting out there and meeting some cool people! I have a truck we can throw two bikes in and a boat to go fishing with - if you're in to that. Let me know.
veritas24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #2
dixiedog60
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Jul 2014
Locale: Florida , Jax+ Jasper- Macclenny
Postings: 46
dixiedog60 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New KLR Rider in Jax Beach, FL

Hello Veritas, I work just off Beach Blvd but just moved out to Macclenny the first of the year. That means the whole Osceola National forest is right out my door now with endless dirt roads and trails to explore . Hit me up with a PM if you want to get out and ride sometime. I did a quick 50 miles yesterday after work on about a hour long ride. Thanks---------------- Dixiedog aka Jeff.
dixiedog60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-03-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
veritas24
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Apr 2015
Locale: Jacksonville, FL
Postings: 24
veritas24 is on a distinguished road

Awesome, thank Jeff! That sounds like a great spot not too far from me. I have to put in some work on my bike this weekend, and Im a little busy this month, but Ill definitely hit you up once I get everything dialed in. Im really looking forward to taking this bike off road!! My name is Tyler btw.
veritas24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
dixiedog60
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Jul 2014
Locale: Florida , Jax+ Jasper- Macclenny
Postings: 46
dixiedog60 is on a distinguished road

Sounds good Tyler, I am busy turkey hunting the next couple of weekends too , days are getting long now so afternoons are an option too. hit me up when your ready, and ride safe !
dixiedog60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
beach, duval county, jacksonville, jacksonville beach, jax, klr, rider