SiteLock
Hello from Northern Canada - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > KLR650 Discussion Forums > Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Member Introductions Please, take a minute to introduce yourself to everyone!

Old 11-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #1
NorthBro
Occasional Poster

Super Cool Since: Nov 2017
Locale: Norman Wells, NT, CA
Postings: 1
NorthBro is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Northern Canada

Heya,

I've browsed this site before and gathered some pretty good information which persuaded me to purchase a 2008 KLR650 with 25,000km early last year. Living in a small town with no access to the outside world other than flying in, I was looking for a daily driver and something I could hit the trails with after work. I've enjoyed two summers riding off the beaten path, north of the 65th parallel and I'm now looking at prepping the KLR for a road trip possibly next year(Dempster Highway which is opening up to Tuk soon and Top of the World Highway). So I thought I'd join this awesome community to bombard you wonderful people with questions!

*Dismiss my lack of windshield, the upper fairing was damaged during shipping of the bike and I decided against installing the new one in case I broke it again while hitting the trails
NorthBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:11 AM   #2
mkitchen

Super Cool Since: Feb 2014
Locale: Kingman AZ, the heart of rt. 66
Postings: 532
mkitchen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello from Northern Canada

Sounds like you're in some good country to be riding in (at least part of the year). I am thinking of riding the new road up to Tuk too. If you do the ride, please make sure and post a report of your trip.
Mikey
mkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
canada, northern