SiteLock
SoCal IE, OC, LA - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Riders Helping Riders > Buddy Program
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Buddy Program Meet up with riders in your local area, some who may need a little help or just for safety

Old 06-26-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
jcdied4me

Super Cool Since: Aug 2013
Locale: California
Postings: 238
jcdied4me is on a distinguished road
Default SoCal IE, OC, LA

Jeff here in SoCal. I currently live on the border of San Bernardino, Loma Linda, Colton, and Grand Terrace. I own a 92 KLR 650. I would love to host an Inland Empire tech day and would love to have buddies to ride with. There is alot of local riding spots and I am also very interested in longer rides, on and off road. I have been wrenching and riding for about 35 years. However, I'm not interested in crazy, speedy riding. I enjoy the adventure of seeing new places and enjoying the moment. I almost died in an accident a few years back so I am a bit more cautions these days. You can contact me via PM, or text 7144882106.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored links

Tags
socal