|05-30-2017, 07:59 AM||#1|
Super Cool Since: Jun 2014
Locale: globally wandering
2004 KLR 650 - Kitted Out For Travel
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650 Dual Sport Motorcycle - $2600
This KLR is kitted out for any trip you dare to take, whether you want to climb the Colorado passes or head to Argentina. Starting with a 10 gallon touring gas tank, to the suspension by Cogent Dynamics, to the Happy Trails luggage racks, this bike is ready for anything. This bike has had all the fluids changed regularly and has been adult ridden.
Here are just some of the upgrades:
- 10 Gallon IMS touring tank ($550) (stock tank is included as well)
- Cogent Dynamics rear shock
- Cogent Progressive Fork Springs
- Happy Trails luggage rack
- Sheepskin Seat cover
- Thermo-Bob upgrade
- Belly bash plate
- Oversized rear rack
- Bark Busters (hand protection)
- Almost every imaginable guard and protective part (radiator guard, master cyl
guard, etc, etc)
- Stainless Steel brake lines
- Touring windshield
- New chain and sprockets included
- A sizable assortment of takeoffs and spare parts
- I believe the Doohickey has been done.
This bike has fallen over in the dirt, but never been wrecked. Itís got some wear and tear, but itís been loved and cared for as well. I built this bike to ride the Pan-American Highway, but life intervened. However, you could have it ready to travel the world in an afternoon.
This bike has a clean Colorado Title and there are no test rides without cash in hand (mine).
This bike is located in Leadville, CO
Please email with interest or questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2004, 650, kitted, klr, travel|