SiteLock
2009 doohickey change in west Mi - KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum!
Go Back   KLR650.NET Forums - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Forums Resource! - The Original KLR650 Forum! > Regional Events, Upcoming Rides & Tech Days > United States
> Great Lakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
goneridin

Super Cool Since: Apr 2010
Locale: Western Michigan
Postings: 12
goneridin is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 doohickey change in west Mi

I am looking for someone that can help me change the doohickey in western michigan. I live close to muskegon. The bike is a 09 that I am picking up this week and will want to change the doohickey mid to late summer. Thanks
goneridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
sngltrk

Super Cool Since: Dec 2007
Locale: N.E. of Hell Mi, USA
Postings: 128
sngltrk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2009 doohickey change in west Mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goneridin View Post
I am looking for someone that can help me change the doohickey in western michigan. I live close to muskegon. The bike is a 09 that I am picking up this week and will want to change the doohickey mid to late summer. Thanks
goneridin, I've got the tools (wrench and puller) I'm over there a couple times a summer to ride holton and horseshoe, let me know when your ready I'll stop by and give you a hand.
sngltrk is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Gil F.
A Regular

Super Cool Since: Apr 2010
Locale: Michigan
Postings: 21
Gil F. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sngltrk View Post
goneridin, I've got the tools (wrench and puller) I'm over there a couple times a summer to ride holton and horseshoe, let me know when your ready I'll stop by and give you a hand.
Hi, this is Gil F. from the Lansing area. I would like to do the upgrade sometime soon and wonder if I could work something out to use your tools. If you have these tools you are probably pretty well equipted but if you don't have tire changing equiptment I can offer the use of mine. I have the Harbor Freight changer with Mojo blocks and Mojo lever, the balancing stand and tire lube which I make available as my contibution to fellow motorcyclist.
Gil F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
sngltrk

Super Cool Since: Dec 2007
Locale: N.E. of Hell Mi, USA
Postings: 128
sngltrk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil F. View Post
Hi, this is Gil F. from the Lansing area. I would like to do the upgrade sometime soon and wonder if I could work something out to use your tools. If you have these tools you are probably pretty well equipted but if you don't have tire changing equiptment I can offer the use of mine. I have the Harbor Freight changer with Mojo blocks and Mojo lever, the balancing stand and tire lube which I make available as my contibution to fellow motorcyclist.
No problem. when you thinkin about being ready to do yours? sounds like a mini tech-day might be in the works.

PM me , Dont want to hijack goneridins thread.
sngltrk is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Tags
2009, change, doohickey, west